회원가입 | 로그인 | 1:1문의

Free rent > 부동산

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

+ 호주소식 + 교민사회(퀸즈랜드) + 사고팔기 + 구인/구직 + 부동산 + Q&A/자유게시판 + 여행/유학 + 포토갤러리 + 전문가칼럼 + 비지니스 + 업소록 + 쿠폰할인 이벤트 + 공지사항

부동산 목록

골드코스트 | Free rent

페이지 정보

작성자 Pacific pines (122.♡.213.67) 작성일2018-03-02 19:14 조회306회 댓글0건

본문

Title: Free Rent for your own room in exchange of child supervision at home

“ hello ! I am URGENTLY seeking  one (1) adult person who is responsible, reliable and good hearted. I am a shift worker and I do long hours day and night. I have a 11 years old boy . When i have to work, l need a responsible person to be at home with my son till I get home. It’s not everyday. It’s 3-4 days a week. Sometimes, I just want the person to be with my son at home after my son gets home from school till 8pm or so. Or, when I do night shift, I need you to be at home with my son from like 5pm till 8-9am in the morning, till he goes to school. My son is pretty self maintained boy. I would still like a responsible adult to be with my son while I am away for work.

We live in pacific pines, in a brand new house. Shops are very close by. Bus stop is minutes away from our place. Approx 30min travel on bus will take you to Southport or other main areas on the Gold Coast if you are students there.
In exchange of this child supervision, I can offer
Your own room with single bed with mattress, shared bathroom, electricity included. all for FREE RENT.
I need a very responsible good hearted adult, who would be good to my son and I can rely on. Honesty and reliability is the most important quality.
I need copy of your passport, and need to know type of visa you are on, 2 referees to verify you. As long as you can manage to communicate in English, you don’t need to be extremely fluent. What I need is honesty, reliability and whether you would be good to my son.

This is a really great offer for you with free rent place. I am seeking a person URGENTLY. So please contact me as soon as possible for an interview and inspection.

Havalene (in English)
‭0449 296 047‬
추천 0 비추천 0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 개인정보취급방침 | 서비스이용약관 | 광고문의 & 제휴문의
Tel 0449 887 944, 070 7017 2667, Email qldvision@gmail.com
Copyright ⓒ DIOPTEC, Queensland Korean Community website All Rights Reserved.